Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5

I tried doing the same set as Day 3 at around 11.30pm. (I think that's my best time to do this cos I'm rather tired out and at the end of the session I felt like I could just zzz on the mat. (I couldn't because Ryo wanted to have his turn to try the simple beginner's yoga next)

I'm still aching quite a bit, but I can feel that my Extended Triangle pose is improving. I can balance alot more with my legs totally straight and not feel like falling over.
Utthita Trikonasana: http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/494

When I was lying on the ground at the end, I'm always just half-dozing off. Is that normal? I keep reading about that being the time to reflect and think, but I'm just thinking what I should think about, and if I concentrate on breathing, I semi-doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment