Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2

I think it might be too difficult to think of a title for all 365 days so I probably will just be counting the days.

Today I did my 20 minutes of yoga at around 10pm. (after digesting late dinner of fried rice.) The real difficult of this challenge is really figuring out how to steal time away from bb to do some undisturbed yoga.

Gomukhasana (cow's face pose) - I thought this was difficult, because the DS yoga included bending forward to reach the floor with your face in this pose (omg) and definitely my face became a cow's face grimacing in pain while doing that, but if it's only what this site is showing, then it's quite easy.

I think results are showing (slightly of course) . I can now touch my toes. I can also now almost touch my palms on the ground (for a few seconds at least) with my knees straight. Which brings me to the conclusion - Practising everyday is a must.



slight improvement after daily practice of forward bends for a few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment