Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3

Today, we went to pray at 西宮神社 . It is after all a better shrine - so much more spacious and less punks and drunks around.

I wasn't able to touch my toes this morning at all, felt quite dejected. apparently the flexibility disappears in the morning ... and means I should not do any yoga in the morning.

Lesson learnt today - don't do yoga after skincare - hands were so slippery from the cream that they kept slipping off the mat.

Tried to set up my own combination of poses today and it seems to be quite a suitable one for me to improve all the flexibility options.

The new (or the pose I came upon today is this:  Utthita Hasta Padangustasana (Extended Hand-To-Big-Toe Pose)

http://www.yogajournal.com/poses/2473

I'm not able to straighten my leg of course, am doing this with my leg bent (I keep thinking is it because my hands are too short!) but maybe this will happen one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment